CLAT 2023: The Consortium of NLUs will release the CLAT 2023 admit card 15 days before the exam. Candidates will be able to download the CLAT 2023 admit card by visiting the official website of CLAT 2022 at https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in.Candidates should note that they will have to fill in their login credentials for downloading the CLAT 2023 admit card, such as their application number, registration number, and date of birth.
Candidates must note that only those candidates will get the admit card for CLAT 2023 who have successfully registered for the exam before the deadline. Without the admit card, candidates will not be able to register for the examination.
The following information about the candidates will be included on the CLAT 2023 admit card
- Exam date,
- Allotted center location.
Candidates will have to read all the details carefully mentioned on the admit card; if there is any discrepancy, they can contact to the helpdesk.
CLAT 2023: Important Dates
- CLAT 2023 Application Started: August 8, 2022
- Last Date to Submit Application – 18 November 2022
- ClAT exam centre facility: Not announced yet
- CLAT Admit Card Release Date: December 2022
- Deadline for downloading CLAT 2022 Admit Card – Not announced yet
- CLAT 2023 exam date – 18 December, 2022
Steps to download CLAT 2023 Admit Card
Candidates can go through the below given steps to download their CLAT 2023 admit card:
- Go to the official websit of CLAT 2023 – https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- Now, fill in your registered mobile number and password.
- Next, click on the login button.
- On the top right of the screen, click on “Download Admit Card.
- Download the admit card PDF to your device and save it.
- Take a printout of the admit card and save it for future use.
Candidates’ information on CLAT 2023 Admit Card
Candidates should note that they will have to verify that all the information mentioned on their admit cards is correct. Candidates have provided all the information while filling out the application; they can match the same information on the admit card. The following information will be included on the admit card:
- Candidates’ personal details include name, date of birth, reservation category, guardian’s name, and postal address.
- Candidate’s picture and signature
- CLAT Course applied by the candidates
- Exam details such as course, date, and time of the exam.
- CLAT exam centre, location, and address
- Reporting time for the candidates at the allotted exam centre
- CLAT exam day Guidelines