NEET 2022 Mop-Up Round Counselling Starts: Today, November 23, the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) is going to start the registration process for the mop-up round of NEET UG counselling 2022. This admission round will be for MBBS/BDS seats, central and deemed institutions, AIIMS, JIPMER, and BSc Nursing seats under the all-India quota.
NEET Mop-Up Round counselling 2022
The mop-up round registration and fee payment window are November 23-28, and the choice-filling window is November 24-29, according to the initial schedule for MCC NEET counselling. The results of the seat distribution will be made public on December 3, and applicants must report for admission between December 4 and December 10.
NEET Stray Vacancy Round Counselling
MCC will hold a stray vacancy round following the mop-up round. Fresh registration, fee payment, choice submission, and locking are not permitted during the stray vacancy round.
Steps To Apply For NEET UG Counselling 2022
Candidates are suggested to follow the below-given simple steps to apply for the mop-up round of NEET Counselling 2022.
- Go to the official website of the Medical Counselling Committee at mcc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “UG Medical Counselling” section. Then, click on the link for registration.
- Fill in the required credentials to register yourself.
- Complete the application form by filling in all the required information.
- Upload the requested documents in the correct format.
- Download and take a printout of the same for future use.
NEET UG 2022 Counselling: Important Dates For Mop-up Round
Below are the important dates related to NEET UG Counselling 2022:
- Registration and fee payment: November 23 to 28, 2022.
- Choice filling and locking of seats: November 24 to 29, 2022.
- Choice locking: November 29, 2022 (3 pm to 11:55 pm)
- Verification of internal candidates: November 28 to 29, 2022.
- Processing of seat allotment: November 30, 2022 to December 1, 2022.
- Final Result of Mop-up NEET UG Counselling: December 3, 2022
- Reporting to the colleges: December 4 to 10, 2022
The mop-up round will be the second-to-last round of the NEET UG 2022 Counselling process. In the mop-up round, candidates who did not get seats in Round 1 or 2 may request counselling. Applicants who left the programme in the first or second round are eligible for the NEET UG Mop Up Round.
For more latest updates, get connected with us on telegram, click here.