NHM MP Hiring For ANMs 2022: The National Health Mission Department of Public Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Madhya Pradesh, issued a notification for Auxiliary Nurses and Midwives (ANMs)on 9th November 2022. The Online application submission started today, 16th November 2022. As you know, Nurses and Midwives play an essential role in society today by being advocates for health promotion, disease prevention, and delivering primary and community care; So now the government of Madhya Pradesh is providing an opportunity to become a part of these essential groups. These posts are contractual basics, and the applicants who want to apply for these posts visit the official website: (www.sams.co.in) to fill out their details.
Important Dates of NHM MP Hiring For ANMs 2022
The applicants note that the last date for online submission is 12th December 2022. Offline applications will not be accepted under any circumstances. One more substantial update is these contracts will carry till 31st March 2023, which can be renewed as approved in the annual work plan for the coming years.
Vacancies Of NHM MP Hiring For ANMs 2022
The total number of vacancies is huge, around 1200 in number. In the Below table, the applicants can find details of the post, category-wise vacancies allocated to each section, and pay scale.
|Name Of the Post
|| Total Vacancies
|| General 27%
|| SC 16%
|| OBC 27%
|Contractual Female Health Worker
|| Rs 12,000 per month
- (10+2) in the education system (with Biology, Chemistry, and Physics) should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination / 12th standard.
- Women Multipurpose Workers/Auxiliary Nursing Midwife should have passed two years training course from Auxiliary Nursing Midwife Training Center run by MP Government.
How to Apply in NHM MP Hiring For ANMs 2022?
- Go to the National Health Mission (NHM) MP website mentioned in the notification- www.sams.co.in
- On the homepage, click “Recruitment of Approx. 1200 Contractual ANMs under National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh”.
- A new page will appear where applicants must click on apply to fill out their application form.
- If you are a new user, first register yourself.
- Then log in by giving your registered mobile number and password.
- Now fill out all the details and submit.
- At last, download the submitted details for future use.