OSSC Recruitment 2022-23: The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has notified 7540 vacancies for Regular Teachers in Government Secondary Schools in Odisha’s S&ME Department in Bhubaneswar. According to the official statement, the openings will be filled for the positions of TGT, Hindi Teacher, Sanskrit Teacher, Telugu Teacher, Urdu Teacher, and Physical Education Teacher.
The online application process will begin on December 11, 2022, and will be open until January 9, 2023. The link to register will be available at ossc.gov.in. When applying for positions, applicants must have a valid email address and a cell phone number.
OSSC Recruitment 2022-23: Educational Criteria
TGT – Graduation from a recognised institution in a required discipline with a minimum of 50% marks or four years of integrated studies.
Telugu Teacher – Bachelor’s Degree in Arts with Telugu as a subject and a minimum of 50% marks, as well as Telugu B.Ed or B.Ed.
Classical Teacher Sanskrit – Bachelor’s Degree in Sanskrit with 50% marks as one of the disciplines and a course in Shiksha Shastri (Sanskrit).
Bachelor’s Degree in Hindi as one of the topics with a minimum of 50% marks and a B.Ed or training qualification.
Alim/Fazil Urdu Teacher with 50% aggregate and B.Ed/Urdu B.Ed or BA Persian with 50% overall and a B.Ed/Urdu.
PET – 12th and C.P.Ed/D.P.Ed/B.P.Ed/M.P.Ed/B.P.Ed/B.P.Ed/B.P.Ed/B.P.
Steps to Apply for OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022
Candidates are advised to follow the below-given simple steps to check and download the OSSC TGT Recruitment 2022.
- Go to the official website of the OSSC- ossc.gov.in.
- Register yourself on the homepage by clicking the ‘Apply Online’ button.
- If you are applying for the first time, click on ‘New User’ to register yourself.
- On clicking on ‘New User’ or ‘Registered User’, instructions for filling up the online Registration/Re-registration and ‘Application Forms’ will appear on the computer screen.
- Make sure to read the ‘Instruction to fill up Online Application Form.’
- Upload the documents in a defined format and download the application form. Take a printout of the same for future use.
OSSC Recruitment 2022: Age Criteria
The age limit for OSSC Recruitment is 21 to 38 years.
The selection will be made based on the following exam pattern:
- Stage 1- Pre Exam of 100 Marks
- Stage 2- Mains Exam of 150 Marks
- Stage 3- Interview
For more latest updates, get connected with us on telegram, click here.