The Union Public Service Commission is going to declare the UPSC Civil Services Mains exam 2022 soon. Candidates can download the UPSC Civil Services Mains exam only from the official website. As per the official notice, the commission would begin conducting the Personality Tests/Interviews of all the eligible candidates who ace CSM-2022 from early next year.
After the declaration of the UPSC CSM Result, the Detailed Application Form-II (DAF-II) will be uploaded on the Commission’s Website for a limited time period. All the candidates who will clear the Personality Test/Interview will have to fill up and submit their DAF-II within the stated time limit. According to the Rules of the Civil Services Examination, 2022, the submission of DAF-II (Online mode only) is compulsory and if any candidate fails to submit DAF-II online in the stipulated time period, then it will lead to the disqualification of their candidature and no request shall be accepted in this respect.
How to download UPSC Civil Services Mains Result 2022?
Follow the steps shared below to download UPSC CSM Result without any hassles”
1 Go to the official UPSC website.
2 Click on the UPSC Civil Services Mains Result 2022 link on the homepage.
3 The Result PDF will appear on the device.
4 Download or take the print out of the result for future reference.
What Next After the Declaration of the UPSC Civil Services Mains Result 2022?
After the declaration of the UPSC CSM Result, the candidates will be shortlisted for the Personality Tests/Interview round. The candidates should bring all their relevant documents in original along with a self-attested photocopy at the time of Personality Tests/Interviews. The list of documents is as follows:
- Original Matriculation/Higher Secondary/equivalent Certificate.
- Original Degree for Graduation or equivalent.
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes Certificate/Income & Asset Certificate for Economically Weaker Section in the prescribed format.
- Certificate of Disability (PwBD) in the prescribed Format issued by the Competent Authority.
- Ex-servicemen Certificate,
- Document(s) in Support of Higher Qualification, if any.
- Document(s) in support of Extra Curricular activities, if any.
- Two passport-size photographs (4cm. X 5 cm. approx.)
- Photo Identity Card as mentioned in DAF-I.